SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 3, 2020

Instagram Roundup

New month and you may have noticed that the blog got a facelift.  It's been a long time coming and I finally decided to give her an update.  I'm pretty happy with the new look, let me know what you think!
On to another weekly roundup of instagram pictures.  I've been slacking in all areas of social media but am trying to pick it up.  I've got a couple fun trips coming super soon and I'm really excited for that content!

I now have this jacket in two colors and I love them both!  My husband calls it my Peep jacket as it slightly resembles a fluffy marshmallow but in the best way.


Pretty much this whole look was created with pieces from GoodTwice, an online thrift store that provides low cost used items for sale with some of the proceeds going to fund job training and placement programs. 
My word of the year is ABIDE, I really want to focus on the plan that God has for me this year and trust in His decisions.  Daily trying to make an effort to put Him first and everything else second.
Check out my word of the year post here.

Coffee and a designer dupe, two favorites for sure.  This bag was a gift from my husband for Christmas and it has quickly become a favorite.  The quality is great and I love the size.  


So apparently Carhartt is a trendy thing now...who knew??  Y'all know I have been a fan for years.  I still have my very first Carhartt jacket (those things last forever).  This vest was a gift from Kyle last Christmas and I LOVE it!


Another designer dupe coming at you, this Dior lookalike bag is less than $20 on Amazon and holds everything!  I love the little front tassel detail. 


That's a wrap on the instagram roundup, stay tuned this week for more posts!  I've got a look for less and favorites planned ;)

1 comment :

  1. When I wear leggings and big sweaters I look homeless, but you look cute. What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete