SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Instagram Roundup

Things got a little swapped this week as far as posts with sharing President's Day sales but here we are with my Instagram weekly roundup:

I talked about this haul in a blog post last week but I scored BIG at Dirt Cheap!  I found 5 cute tops for a total of $5!
Talking about those $1 tops here is one in action.  I love this cozy hoodie and have worn it quite a few times since.   I paired it with this cozy sherpa jacket from ShopPeach, my Golden Goose dupe sneakers and my favorite Rebecca Minkoff bag.

We celebrated Valentine's weekend with ALL the athletic events.  I have been wanting to go to a gymnastics meet for a while and we finally made that happen.  We also went to a basketball game with a few friends.  Both had Alabama wins so I'd say they were a success.


I LOVE velvet, this blush pink pleated skirt is one of my favorite pieces.  It is so feminine and girly.  I paired it with a thrifted cozy sweater and my leopard flats for church. 

Hope you all have had a wonderful week!  We have had so much rain but hopefully it will dry out a little bit soon, I'm ready for some sunshine.  Make sure to follow me on instagram if you aren't already to see what I'm up to!

No comments :

Post a Comment