SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Instagram Roundup

One of these days we will get back on the normal post schedule, here's hoping.  Regularly scheduled instagram roundup, just a different day:
 
These boots are my new favorite!  I have been wearing them on repeat and LOVE them!!  I love the boho cowgirl vibe, the flattering front cutout and they are really comfy.  For less than $40 you really can't beat it!  Check them out here from Madison and Mallory.
If you know me you know I am all about a little cow print.  I love adding a little cowgirl/western vibe to my look.  This cow print belt was a Christmas gift and I think it is so fun!  I have seen a lot of cow print around this season, I'm still searching for a fun pair of cow print sneakers (let me know if you find any!)


It happened, I turned 30...
I was so spoiled by my sweet friends and family making me feel special.  
Check out my post here for more on how I spent my birthday.
All my favorite things in an outfit!  Floral, peplum, chenille and my favorite boots!


We spent my birthday weekend exploring and being a tourist in our town.  I have been wanting to see the Vulcan Statue for a while now and we finally made it happen!  I've got a post coming soon on our experience! 

That's a wrap on the instagram roundup!  Hope y'all are having a great week!  If you aren't following me on instagram, check me out here.

No comments :

Post a Comment