SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 17, 2020

President's Day Sales!

You know I love a sale, I also love sharing a good deal.  Here's a roundup of some of my favorite deals going on for President's Day.  Don't sleep on them, most of them end TODAY!!  I selected a few of my favorite finds from each store so you can easily shop as well.

Nordstrom Rack: All clearance is marked down an EXTRA 25% OFF.  I love Nordstrom Rack for picking up quality brands for a discount.  I found high quality makeup less than $20, Ray-bans for $45, Uggs for $50, Free People less than $20!  These are DEALS!

Bloomingdale's: I'll be honest I am not a typical shopper of Bloomingdale's but they have a really good clearance sale going on right now.  Clearance is an additional 50% off!  I found some really beautiful Baublebar jewelry that ends up being less than $10!


Sephora: Do Not Miss this one!!  They hardly ever do sales like this!  Up to 50% off so many top brads.  I found Too Faced, Kat Von D, Huda Beauty and MORE!

American Eagle: So many markdowns on tees, jeans, sweaters, jackets and more.  If you are looking for a cute band tee these are less than $10!





Madison and Mallory: Get 25% off and FREESHIPPING with Code YES25

Let me know what deals you find!

No comments :

Post a Comment