SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Dirt Cheap haul

 It has been a while since I have shared a haul.  I really haven't been shopping very much.  I had a little free time and decided to stop by Dirt Cheap and see if they had any good deals.  
I found some really great finds!  They are trying to get rid of all their winter items so a chunk of items were marked $1!
 Yep I got five tops for $5, breaking the bank on this haul...
I picked up this cozy hoodie with fun feminine balloon sleeves.  I've already worn this one a few times and was definitely a favorite find.
I love the Knox Rose items so I'm always excited to find them on deals.  This flowy top in my favorite color with a fun smocked detail is perfect!
I also picked up the balloon sleeve hoodie in this green color.  Definitely already worn this one too.
This sweater was such a steal!  It is the Who What Where brand and the quality is great!  I love the polka dot knit texture, so chic.
Funny story, I almost bought this one from Target online on clearance but wasn't sure about sizing so I let it go.  It sold out and I always wanted it.  When I found it at Dirt Cheap for $1 I knew it was just meant to be.  Super cute, cozy and true ;)

That's my quick little Dirt Cheap haul, small but I was so excited to find all these for $1! 
Let me know your recent deal finds, I love hearing about your finds!

No comments :

Post a Comment