SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 10, 2020

Instagram Roundup


It's that time again, instagram roundup!  I didn't get as many posts up this week as I wanted, but we are getting there ;)

I got these new camo leggings from ShopPeach and they are SO comfy!!  Bonus, they are REVERSIBLE?!  I've also been wearing this sherpa jacket like crazy, so cozy and I love the light blue color for spring.

These shoes are such a deal!!  In case you missed my post on them, check it out here!  They are such a great dupe for the Adidas Swift Runs and they are less than $20!  Styles are selling out online but I have found them to restock pretty regularly.  You can also check the inventory at your local store, mine had a lot. 


I love when I get to pair all my favorites in one outfit.  This star dress was a DirtCheap find for less than $2.  The buttery soft, faux suede moto jacket is from ShopPeach.  These boots are a new favorite from Madison and Mallory and I'm OBSESSED with them!  They are the perfect touch of boho cowgirl and I know I am going to wear them a ton!  They are also less than $40, run don't walk! 

When I see pretty flowers I have to take a picture, it's probably a rule somewhere ;)


Hope you all have a great start to your Monday and a great week!
Follow me on Instagram if you aren't already.

No comments :

Post a Comment