SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, February 24, 2020

Birthday Celebrations

Yes the rumors are true, I turned 30 ;)  I'll be honest I wasn't too excited about it, I've gotten used to it now and am excited to welcome a new decade of my life.  Here's to 30!
 My birthday was on a Wednesday so celebrations started then and pretty much just continued to the weekend.  I thought I would share all the happenings:
First off I was surprised at work with a bouquet of beautiful flowers, cupcakes and balloons!   
Are these flowers not the prettiest?!?
On my birthday night Kyle and I grabbed dinner at one of those create your own pizza places (so good!)  We also stopped by the new Nothing Bundt Cakes and picked up some.  He got the White Chocolate Raspberry which was delicious and I got my old standby Confetti which was delicious as well!  This was our first time trying them before and we were both surprised by how moist and delicious they were!  Highly recommend checking them out, also the bundlets are pretty big.
Of course I got my birthday Starbucks drink.  I went with my favorite Coconut milk Mocha Macchiatto.  I also had a free pastry from Panera and got the almond croissant that was AMAZING!
I've also got a post coming up with info on ALL the freebies you can get for your birthday!
I was definitely spoiled by my family and friends with all the sweet cards and gifts. 
For a couple of years now Kyle has been taking me shopping for my birthday.  We make a day out of it and really enjoy the time together.
This year we started off with Frutta Bowls!  We are both obsessed with these things, if you haven't tried one they are so delicious!!
I have been wanting to check out the Vulcan Statue and Museum for a while now and we finally made it.  I've got a blog post coming with more info on our experience, be on the lookout!  
We spent the rest of the afternoon shopping around.  How pretty are these Anthropologie mugs?  I love looking around that store but the prices are a little steep for me. 
You know I stumbled on some deals.  Forever21 was having a crazy clearance sale and I found a pair of overalls and this really pretty tropical maxi dress for $3 each. 
We ended the night with dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.  It was a pretty long wait but look at that cheesecake!

Thanks to everyone for all the sweet birthday wishes, gifts and  making my day special!  I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life.

2 comments :

  1. So glad you had a wonderful 30th birthday!! Here's to many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday! Glad it was special for you :) PS. we can re-celebrate it in NYC too!

    ReplyDelete