SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 28, 2020

Friday Favorites

Woohoo it's Friday and favorites time!  I've got some birthday gifts to talk about, a tv show and a super random food favorite.

Beaded Hoop Earrings: These were a birthday gift and I am obsessed with them!  They are so pretty and add just a little boho vibe to a look.  I love the mixed metal beads.  I just got these last week and have already worn them a ton.  

Sherpa Teddy Jacket: You guessed it this was another birthday gift and y'all it's a good one!  This is such a good dupe for the I Am Gia Pixie coat (that's like $150) and it's $20!  So cozy, oversized and the front pockets are nice and roomy.   

Chocolate Hazelnut Bars: Yes this is super random but y'all these chocolate bars are AMAZING!!  I love hazelnut and these are perfection.  We actually got them in our stockings and have been rationing them so they last.  They have a creamy hazelnut inside, crunchy wafer outside and then delicious chocolate cover.  Oh my goodness they are so good! 

Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist: I had seen ads for this new show and figured I would see what all it was about.  I was hooked from the first episode!  If you are a fan of musicals this one is definitely for you!  Zoey is a computer coder and after an unusual event she can suddenly hear people's innermost thoughts through song.  All of a sudden people around her (strangers, family, friends) burst into song and dance that only she can see/hear.  Of course she is freaked out at first but things happen and she starts to realize that maybe this is a gift.  It is really cute, the music is fun and it is just a happy show.  I already recommended it to my sister's and friends to check out.  If you watched it let me know what you thought below!

Dr. Scholl's Kinney Platform Sneakers: I just got these sneakers in the mail the other day and I already LOVE them!  They were super comfy right off the bat.  I love the elevated platform for a little boost.  They are so cute and I know I will be wearing these on major repeat.

Hope you all had a great week and have a wonderful weekend!  I'm definitely spending this weekend getting my life organized...lots of exciting things coming soon!


No comments :

Post a Comment