SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Sephora birthday

I just recently celebrated my birthday and picked up my FREE Sephora Birthday Gift.  This year you got to pick from Three different options!
If you are unfamiliar with the Sephora Birthday gift you are definitely missing out!  You sign up for their FREE insider program and every year during your birthday month you get a free gift.  It's always a nice deluxe sample.
Like I said they had three options to pick from this time: a MILK makeup set, Briogeo hair set and a Janerio lotion set.  I typically pick the makeup set but this time I went with the lotion set.  I have tried this lotion before and it smells AMAZING!

You get two deluxe sample sizes of the lotion in this cute little box.
They are small but they are perfect for travel or throwing in your purse.  The yellow one is the classic that I'm obsessed with and the teal one is a newer scent and y'all it smells like a cookie!

Totally FREE and definitely worth it!  Have you gotten your birthday gift yet?  Let me know which one you picked or would pick!

No comments :

Post a Comment