SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 30, 2020

Instagram Roundup

Here we go with another instagram roundup.  This week was thankfully uneventful, just staying home and making the best of things. 

Wearing something besides pajamas needed to be documented.  This denim jacket was a clearance find from my birthday weekend shopping and it's one of my favorites.

I tried the whipped coffee trend going around and it was pretty good. 
Here's what you need:
- 2 Tbsp instant coffee
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp hot water
Mix together (it takes quite a while by hand) until it gets a whipped, thick texture.  Fill a glass with with your choice of milk, top with whipped coffee and mix together.

This pick was taken on my birthday shopping trip, I love the Anthropologie home accents!  Those monogram mugs are definitely on my wish list!



Check out my post here to see my most recent online thrift haul finds!
I scored some pretty great finds!

Hope y'all are doing well and staying safe!  If you aren't following me on instagram, check me out here!

No comments :

Post a Comment