SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 27, 2020

Instagram Roundup

It has almost been a month since I have shared an instagram roundup, a lot has happened in between for sure.  Trying to reign life back in to normalcy as much as possible. 

Brightening up your day with these beautiful flowers!  These were from my work for my birthday and they were beautiful!  Check out my post on all my birthday celebrations here.

Definitely missing going and getting coffee every once and a while.  In case you missed it check out my list of ALL the Birthday Freebies you need to sign up for here.

This pic was taken even further back on my birthday adventure with my husband.  Still planning a recap of our experience at the Vulcan Statue and Museum so be on the lookout!

Picked up my FREE Birthday gift from Sephora, check out my post here for more info!

My mom, my sister and I had the chance to take a trip to New York City a couple of weeks ago (right before everything went crazy).  We had a great time sightseeing, eating and taking in the city life.  Blog posts coming soon!

This jacket was one of my favorite things that I brought on the trip!  Bonus it is only $20!



So much walking and way too many pictures!  I'm also planning a post with my outfits that I wore while in the city, stay tuned!

My sister had her very first macaroon experience at The Plaza.  We had the Marie Antoinette and the Rose Petal.  Texture was amazing but honestly we picked the wrong flavors ;)

Seeing the empty Times Square on the news right now is so crazy to think that we were just there a few weeks ago.

Last time I visited Central Park it was rainy and gross, this time we lucked out with a beautiful sunny day.  So nice to walk through the park and see all the familiar sights.

We ventured out of the city to Long Island and visited a Gatsby inspired house with beautiful gardens.  I'm telling you this coat was a major favorite!

I'll leave you with this one, in these uncertain times I have confidence in my God.  He knows what is going to happen and He has a plan for everything.  This pandemic wasn't a surprise to Him.  Trusting in Him and in His plan for all this.  

1 comment :