SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Thrift Haul

Quarantine means no trips to the thrift store.  There are some online options that are definitely worth checking out. Some of my favorites:
ThredUp
Swap
Goodwill
I picked up a few things and hit a major thrift jackpot!
So many good finds!  Here's what I picked up:
- American Eagle Jeans
- American Eagle Shorts
- Kut from the Cloth Jeans
- Old Navy Light Denim Jackets
- Cable Knit Sweater
- Jack Rogers Espadrille Wedges
So much denim!  I always need new jeans and these two were great finds and such great quality!  These shorts are going to be perfect for summer and I have been looking for a good light wash denim jacket.  My most favorite find is definitely those Jack Rogers wedges!  They look brand new and I'm obsessed!  I know I will be wearing them all summer.
Those American Eagle jeans were perfect for my trip to NYC!
We also stopped by the Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC and this cozy cable knit sweater was perfect for walking around and admiring the beautiful views.

If you have been missing thrifting, make sure you check out some of the online options.  Let me know what deals you find!

Hope you all are doing well!  Stay safe and stay home!

No comments :

Post a Comment