SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Updates and a few DEALS!

Times sure are strange right now.  Just two weeks ago I was exploring NYC with my mom and sister and excited for all the fun blog posts.  Now I'm not really sure what to post and what to talk about.  
I do want to keep things semi-normal so I am planning to put up a few posts this week.  With everyone home I also wanted to share these deals I discovered (while mindlessly scrolling on my computer watching Netflix)

Keds: They have a HUGE selection of shoes on sale for $24.95 with FREE SHIPPING!  Add them to your cart and use code: LASTCHANCE to snag this deal!  I may or may not have ordered the rise white sneakers ;)


Nordstrom: Some of these are a little pricier than I normally show but these deals are good!  Extra 25% off, Longchamp, Anthropologie, Free People and more!  This sale ends today!

DSW: This NEVER happens!  DSW is having Buy one Get one FREE on all sandals!!  Today Only, Don't MISS OUT!!


Let me know if you shop these sales or if you find others!  Stay safe, stay healthy and stay home!

No comments :

Post a Comment