SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Look for Less: Adidas Swift Run Leopard Sneakers

I promised a look for less and this one is a GOOD ONE!  
I saw so many instagramers show off these Adidas leopard sneakers last year and for good reason, they are so stinking cute!  With such a following they are constantly sold out and if you can find them in stock they are around $85.  I found a dupe for less than $20!

Adidas Swift Run Leopard $84.99: Are they more comfortable and better quality, yes.  If you are wearing these for working out and walking miles these might be a better option for you.  If you are just looking for a cute pair of shoes I'd say try the dupe first. 

Athletic Works Leopard Sneakers $18.98: How cute are these??  They have a memory foam sole so they are comfortable, no the quality doesn't match the Adidas pair but they are a fraction of the cost.  For a cute shoe to wear running errands and walking around, I'm fine with that.  I found that they run about 1/2 a size big.  I am normally a 6.5 and I liked the fit of the 6 best.  



No comments :

Post a Comment