SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 17, 2020

Friday Favorites

It's favorite time!!  As can be expected the majority of my favorites are Christmas gift items.  I've gotta try out my new toys!

Mixer: Not only is this thing gorgeous and looks pretty on the counter it is so nice!!  I have really been enjoying how much easier it makes the preparation of a recipe!  My arms are thanking this guy! 

Toasted Coconut Coffee: Random pick up from my last grocery run to Aldi and I'm in love!!!  I am a fan of all things coconut and this coffee did not disappoint.  Light coconut flavor that is not overpowering and I look forward to it every morning!  May or may not be planning on making a trip to Aldi to stock up...

Pullover:  I have worn this one more times than I want to admit. It is so cozy and comfy, perfect for leggings and I love the print!  It is just that good.  I'm definitely looking at buying more in different patterns. 

Blue light glasses: These glasses are a win!  They are super lightweight and don't hurt my head.  I have been wearing them all day at work.  If you have been looking for a pair of blue light glasses these are a really good affordable pair.

Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer: Alright y'all I get the hype of this guy.  I have been using it pretty regularly to dry my hair and I am a fan.  I definitely still need some practice but I have really been enjoying the results of this one.  It drys my hair relatively fast, adds some volume and yes it smooths out my hair.  If you have been on the fence I say give it a try.  

Alright y'all those are my favorites for the week.  Let me know what you have been loving below.  Hope you have had a wonderful week!  

No comments :

Post a Comment