SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 3, 2020

What I Got for Christmas

Yep, I'm late on this for sure but I wanted to share anyway.  I always love seeing what people got for Christmas, here's hoping you feel the same: 
Floral satchel: This bag gives me vibes of the floral Gucci bag.  I love the feminine vibes and it is the perfect size!  So much room and perfect for spring!

Earphones: I have been looking for a pair of wireless headphones to wear throughout the day and these have fit the bill.  They have a really nice case that charges, they are comfortable and have a good volume level.

Ipad: This one I had absolutely no idea!  I have a really old ipad so this one is a definite step up!  I've been using it and y'all its nice.  I like that I can use it in place of my computer if I don't feel like pulling it out.  

Straightener: Nothing too fancy, I needed a new straightener as mine is about to kick the dust any day now...

Cowl Neck Top: I had been eyeing this top for weeks and was super excited to receive it for Christmas.  It is such a great Free People dupe but y'all it's from Walmart!  The details are so pretty and the fit is drapey and relaxed.  

Cow belt: This was such a fun secret Santa gift that I received!  I am so excited to style it and add a pop of cow to a basic look.  Cow print is gonna be the new thing y'all ;)

Hot Rollers: Random yes but I wanted hot rollers to see if I can use them to make easy loose curls.  This set was slim and had good reviews.  

Smoky Mountain Pullover: This might just be my new favorite pullover.  I love state specific items (you'll see more later) and this one with the Smoky Mountains was perfect!  It is so cozy and perfect for wearing with leggings.  I have worn it more than I want to admit.  

Marble laptop skin: This thing is gorgeous!!  I love adding a little personality to my computer and this one is so pretty!  It was pretty easy to get it situated as well, just measure, cut and stick.

Earphone case: With my headphones I needed something to keep them safe and everything together.  This rose gold one is so cute and perfect for keeping everything together. 

Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer: I have heard so much about this hair dryer from friends, instagram and youtube I decided I needed to try it out for myself.  I have only used it once so far but I do like it.  I have never been good at using a brush and a hair dryer together, this nifty guy makes it easy.  It is going to take a little practice to get the style I want but I'm optimistic and it dried my hair well. 

Carhartt Hat: I've got a jacket, vest and now a hat.  My Carhartt collection is growing ;)

Blue Light Glasses: I have a pair from a year ago but these are so much lighter and don't have the yellow tint that the others did.  They also come with a fun little blue light that you can shine through the glasses to see how much it actually blocks.

NC Mug: I have been eyeing this mug for over a year and finally got my hands on it thanks to my Father-in-law!  I love the new design and as you are learning I love items specific to states that I am tied to.  

Mixer: This one was a total surprise from my husband.  It was so sweet of him to pick this up for me.  I have talked about wanting one since before we got married but they are not cheap.  I'm so excited to start using it and how much easier it is going to be to make all the things!

There you have it, my Christmas gifts.  Let me know what you got for Christmas down below, I'm nosy. 


No comments :

Post a Comment