SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 13, 2020

Instagram Roundup

Still playing catch-up here in the blog world...trying to get it all back together.  Starting a new week with a roundup from Instagram. 


Pulled out this super fuzzy and cozy coat from Madison and Mallory and questioned why I don't wear it more??  It's so cute! 

Yes Christmas is over but I never got to share this beautiful vintage ceramic tree.  This one is special, it was my grandma's and reminds me of her.  It is a decoration I will treasure.


Are you a velvet fan?  I love the luxe touch it can add to a look, however, my husband is definitely not a fan.  I'm still working on him ;)  This cute dress was a great find from GoodTwice.

Here we are the second week of 2020, are you seeing clearly yet??  This post was a recap of all my most liked pictures from 2019, it was definitely a great year.  Check out my recap post here.

Here's to a new week!  Hope you all have a blessed one!

1 comment :

  1. I love that you included the tree from Grandma in this post!!

    ReplyDelete