SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Instagram Roundup

Instagram roundup, more like Instagram catchup...
Getting back into the swing of things from the holidays with work, blogging and life in general.

Keeping cozy in these wedge boots from BearPaw.

Shop the post:


This dress was such a great find from GoodTwice.  They are one of my favorite places to shop as they are an online thrift store.  I love thrifting and this allows me to shop on my couch watching Netflix (what's better?).  They also provide jobs with money going towards job training and job placement programs.

Holidays are over and that means saying goodbye to holiday coffee :(  My all time favorite is the Chestnut Prailene but I also enjoyed the Irish Cream Cold Brew this year.  What's your go-to?

Shop the post:

Cozy chenille and a graphic tee might be my new favorite combo.  This fun tee is from GoodTwice.

Shop the post:


Leggings and a cozy pullover for running errands.  These shoes are my new go-to, such a great Golden Goose dupe!

Shop the post:

Love a classic striped top!  This flowy cowl neck one is from GoodTwice and it is so chic!

Shop the post:


That's a wrap on this catch up, definitely more to come!  Let me know what y'all have been up to and how your 2020 is starting off.

1 comment :

  1. Where are you in that last picture? It looks like an antique store.

    ReplyDelete