SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 16, 2019

Amazon Gift Guide Under $40

How is Christmas next week??  This year I was way behind in gifts which is pretty rare for me.  I am pretty much done and thought I would share some of my favorite finds from Amazon for less than $40.  They are also prime finds so you can get them in time ;)

Faux fur blanket $21.99: Who wouldn't want this super soft and cozy faux fur blanket??

Make-up case $15.99: I have this one and LOVE it!  It is perfect for organizing your makeup and so good for travel as it is padded for protection and has a spot for brushes. 

Shiatu Back Massager $36.99: Definitely picked this one up as a gift for someone and I'm pretty excited about it!  Personal massage, sign me up!

Agate/Marble Coasters $19.99: These are gorgeous and so perfect for a last minute gift. 

Oil Diffuser with Oils $29.99: We got a diffuser a few months ago and have really been enjoying it.  This set is the perfect way to get someone started. 

Initial Necklace $11.99: Who doesn't love a personalized gift??  It shows you put a little extra thought.

Wireless Earphones $25.99: I have a pair of these on my wishlist and am pretty excited about them.  The reviews are great and are a super affordable option to airpods. 

Earphone case $7.99: This case would make a great stocking stuffer, so pretty!

Bathtub tray $19.99: Such a great gift for anyone!

Double Wall Metal Bottle $10.99: These water bottles are so nice!  I love mine especially for travel. 

Rose Gold speaker $12.99: These little speakers are really nice to have around and this one is so pretty!

Alright y'all those are my gift ideas, let me know your ideas below!

No comments :

Post a Comment