SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 13, 2019

NC Thanksgiving Trip Recap

I fee like we just got back from Thanksgiving with family and we are already preparing for another trip, this holiday season is flying by!
We had a wonderful time in North Carolina spending time with family, eating way to much food and relaxing.

My family came up to spend Thanksgiving with Kyle's family for the first time and it could not have gone any better.  We both have really great families that get along really well and we all just had a good time.

This may look gross to some of you but y'all it was delicious!!  Last time we were in Asheville we had breakfast at this cute little diner and they had livermush (I love livermush).  I requested that we go back on our next trip and it did not disappoint.  Nothing fancy, just good southern cooking. 

Ironic enough we saw this group of wild turkeys that walk around Kyle's grandparents house.  His grandpa feeds them and they walk right up to him.


We missed most of the fall leaves this year but it was still beautiful driving through the mountains.

I also tried out the new Cinnamon Cookie Latte from McDonald's and y'all it was delicious!!

This picture is really special as my brother is deployed this year and we got to facetime him and included him in the family picture.  We had such a great time with our families and are looking forward to seeing them again soon! 

1 comment :

  1. I love the wild turkeys!! I would have loved to go see them! Way to go, Papa Bill!

    ReplyDelete