SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Finds for Less than $65!!

It's no secret that I love a good deal. In case you have been living under a rock the Nordstrom Anniversary sale is going on which means discounts on quality pieces from Nordstrom. I'm gonna go ahead and admit that Nordstrom is not my first place to go shop, it's a little out of my budget for everyday. I will splurge every now and then on quality pieces that I know are going to last. I perused the site and found a few items that I feel are worth a splurge or are just a pretty good deal, all under $65.  There are some really good prices on some of my favorite brands: Kendra Scott, BlankNYC, Adidas, Spanx, Kate Spade and more!

Have you shopped the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?  What did you pick up?

No comments :

Post a Comment