SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 15, 2019

Instagram Roundup

Time for the week in pictures:

George Strait Junkie right here.  I got a couple of these country music inspired shirts from Cut from the Heart and y'all I LOVE them!

Shop the post:


My sister works at Altar'd State and she managed to swing a pretty big discount and picked up this bag for me.  I'm obsessed with it!  So simple and classic and it hold a lot!

My favorite new sneakers!!  They are so fun and perfect for adding a little something extra to an outfit.  I love the snake print, y'all they are Golden Goose dupes for soooo much less!
Shop them here.

Yep another country tee, I can't stop y'all they are just too cute!!  I won tickets to a Brad paisley concert so I am planning my outfit.  P.S. if you missed the post of styling these tees, check it out here.

Shop the post:



No comments :

Post a Comment