SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 22, 2019

Instagram Roundup

 
Happy Monday!  Here's a having a great week.  We had a really great weekend with a country concert, a little shopping, and catching up on Big Brother.

I'm a big fan of a maxi dress.  If you haven't tried it out yet go!  I am pretty short (5'2"ish) and I always thought I couldn't wear maxi dresses, you just have to find the right length.  This striped dress from Peach is so comfy, I knotted it up for a more casual vibe.
Shop the post:


Flashback to our Disney trip a few months ago.  If you are in Disney make sure you stop in the Polynesian and walk around that place is GORGEOUS!!  Also can we talk about this top, it's on a pretty great sale right now and you definitely need it. 

My look from the Brad Paisley concert.  I finally got to take my vintage Dooney out for a spin.  Y'all I have wanted this western Dooney and Bourke bag for years and I finally found it on poshmark for a steal!  More about the concert coming later this week!
Shop the post:


Can't stop won't stop with these cute country music tees.  I love the vintage feel they give to a look.
Shop the post:

 
Last thing I wanted to leave you with this bible verse from 1 Samuel.  I think it is so important to remember that we don't see everything and we can't know everything about people.  Just the same that people don't see everything about us and they don't know everything.  God is the only one who knows every little thing about us, important or not He knows it all.  He doesn't just see the outside He knows our whole heart.  What a comfort to know that even through knowing us to our core God still loves us, good, bad and ugly He loves us through it all.  What a blessing!

Hope y'all have a great week!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment