SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 8, 2019

Instagram Roundup

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend!  It was so nice to have a 4-day weekend to get things done around the house, run errands and just relax.  Here's a peek at my week with my instagram roundup:

This was the prettiest dressing room, shout-out to Altar'd State.  I had to take a #ootd pic.  This gingham top is from Madison and Mallory, unfortunately it is sold out but here are a few other gingham options.
Shop the post:

Stranger Things is back and my husband and I have been watching it every night!  I'm not gonna lie it's a little creepy, like a lot creepier than the last seasons.  What are your thoughts on the season so far, no spoilers!!  These shoes are still available and I am OBSESSED with them!  Shop them here.
Shop the post:

This was my July Fourth inspired look that I wore to church the Sunday before the holiday.  This dress is super comfy and lightweight, shop it here.
Shop the post:

"Feelin' Haggard" y'all how cute is this top???  I love the subtle country vibe.  I paired this one with my new fringe tassel sandals and a colorful kimono for a fun boho western vibe.  Be on the lookout for a post styling more westerny graphic tees.
Shop the post:


I got my first Rae Dunn mugs y'all!!  My sister got these after she moved and decided that she didn't have room for them anymore so I got first dibs.  I wasn't sure about the hype of these guys but I love the shape and the design is really fun and simple.  

That's a wrap on this week's roundup, let me know what you are excited for this week.  Hope you all have a great one!

No comments :

Post a Comment