SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 26, 2019

Friday Favorites


Friday favorites coming at you.  I love seeing favorites from people, gives me ideas of things to check out for myself.  Be sure and let me know your favorites so I can check them out!

Stranger Things Season 3: We finished season 3 last week and y'all it was crazy!!  No spoilers for those of you who haven't finished it yet.  I am a total chicken and don't do scary movies at all and I'll be honest and say that this season was a little creepy.  Much creepier than the past seasons for sure.  The characters were good, story was great and I would definitely recommend it!

Country Graphic Tees: I did a post styling these tees last week, check it out here.  I am obsessed with them!!  They are so cute and they look really fun and vintage.  I've really been enjoying styling them and showcasing my love for country music. 

Instacart: This has been a lifesaver y'all!  Such a great way to save time!!  I don't always have time to go to the grocery store with work and everything else going on so instacart is super helpful.  You pick out your items and schedule a delivery, the quickest they can deliver is 2 hours.  You then get an update on who is shopping for your order, if any items are unavailable and then when they are on their way to your location.  Sometimes things may be a few cents more and you do have a delivery fee of $4 but y'all I'm willing to pay that for the convenience of not having to go to the grocery store.

Rose Gold Earrings: I ordered these beautiful earrings from Aliexpress and have been wearing them ever since.  I love the simplicity of them and they don't irritate my ears!!

Runaway June: Yay for new music!!  I have really been enjoying Runaway June's new album.  Reminds me a little bit of old school Dixie Chicks.  Some of my favorites are: Head Over Heels, I Know the Way, Got Me Where I Want You Good, Bad and Ugly and Blue Roses.  

Let me know what you have been loving lately!

No comments :

Post a Comment