SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 12, 2019

Recent Purchases


I have done a little shopping recently and thought I would share with you what I picked up.

This vest is great quality and looks like the J.Crew Excursion vest.  This one is from Madison and Mallory and is coming soon!!  I can't wait for fall so I can break this sucker out!!

While in NC we stopped at the outlets and I popped into Forever 21.  They were having a buy one sale item get one free so I picked up two things.  This super soft emerald velvet hoodie is gorgeous!!  It was $9 but ended up being $3.50.  This one is perfect for the holidays but also just great for everyday, so cozy!

I also picked up this really classic varsity sweatshirt dress that is so cozy and comfy.  Perfect with sneakers for an easy, comfy look. 

OK so I didn't really buy these...my sister gave them to me while in NC but I just wanted to share my Rae Dunn mugs.

I had a Nordstrom note that was expiring so I stopped in Nordstrom Rack to see if I could find any deals.  I stumbled on this Dogeared necklace on clearance for $8.74 and couldn't say no.

So cute and boho!  I also love the almost two tone look of the metal.

Such a great deal as these are normally over $50, with my note I paid less than $5!!

That's all I've picked up lately, let me know your favorite recent purchase!

No comments :

Post a Comment