SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 5, 2019

Friday Favorites


Friday favorites coming at you.

Joggers: I already own these joggers in black and am obsessed with them so I figured I would pick them up in a new color.  I got this really pretty slate and I love them!  They are no kidding the softest joggers EVER!!!

Eli Young - Break it In: Yes to new music from Eli Young!!!  My husband and I are big Eli Young Band fans and I am so excited they have new music coming!  I love the chorus of this one, such a great sound! p.s. if you missed our Eli Young Band concert experience, check it out here.   

Initial necklace: I have been eying this one for a while and finally ordered it.  I love how dainty and tiny it is, perfect for layering or pairing on its own for an effortless look.  Also it's crazy cheap, it just takes a little while to get here with shipping. 

Crossbody bag: My sister picked this bag up for me from her job at Altar'd State.  She gets a pretty good discount so she got it for a steal.  I love the simplicity of it and even though it is a smaller bag it fits a lot!!

Big Brother: Big Brother is back and my husband and I are living for it!!  This is the third season we have watched and we are so hooked!  If you have never watched it I completely recommend checking it out, it is so interesting to watch.  Prepare to get reeled in, I know I did the first time I started it.  

That's it for favorites this week, letme know down below what you guys have been loving lately!

1 comment :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete