SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 4, 2019

My Favorite July 4th Sales

Y'all know I love a good deal and I want to make a better effort to let you all know when I find good deals so you can get it on them too!  I have compiled some of my favorite deals for July 4th.  Some expire tomorrow so don't sleep on them!!!

They have tanks for $4, dresses for $8, 60% off almost everything plus get 20% off in your cart.  Ends 7/8


Save an extra 20% off with code FOURTH and get free shipping at $75.  Ends 7/8


Not really a sale for July 4th but the Anniversary sale is coming up and they have already started marking things down.  Here are a few of my favorite finds:


Today only Burlington is offering FREE SHIPPING on orders totaling $17.76, no code needed!



SHEIN
They are offering Free Shipping on everything with code: FREEDOM you can also save 20% with code SHEINSIDE20.  Today Only!!



FOREVER21
Right now their sale section is an EXTRA 50% Off!!  Use code:EXTRA50  You can also use code FREESHIP21 for free shipping at $21.  Ends Today!!



MADISON AND MALLORY
Get 40% OFF everything in the Summer Blowout section with code: JULY40.  Ends 7/5


Let me know your favorite Independence Day deals!  Hope y'all had a wonderful holiday!

No comments :

Post a Comment