SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 1, 2019

Instagram Roundup

Playing catch-up a little bit this week with the instagram roundup.  Here's what's been going on with me:

 I love a maxi dress, comfy and covered yet still cute.  This one from With Love Peach is one of my favorites, so soft, built in bra and a flattering slit. 

Shop the look:

Home is where the herd is

Shop the look:

Greater is HE living in me, than he who is living in the world.  Daily striving to be a light and show the world what a difference He has made in my life.  

These pants are sold out but there are so many other tropical options on the site.

Nobody puts baby in the corner.  I love Dirty Dancing, such a classic movie!
Shop the look:

We made a trip to NC this past week to visit our families and had such a great time!  We hung out, shopped, ate too much food and enjoyed time together.  

Spent a little time at the barn, rode the horse, worked some cattle and enjoyed time outside.

We made a trip to the mall with my mom and sister and did a little shopping. 

Love this dress!!  So comfy, yet so chic. 
Shop it here.

Don't miss out on these cute shoes!  So comfy and they are ON SALE!!
Shop the look:


I'm loving all these off shoulder dresses!!  So flirty and the off shoulder sleeves stay put!! 
Shop it here.
Luxe look for less??  These bracelets are gorgeous and less than $20!!

Shop the look:


"Don't listen to what they say, go see it"

Shop the look:


No comments :

Post a Comment