SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Dirt Cheap Haul

I stopped by Dirt Cheap for the first time in quite a while and managed to snag a few really good deals.  I happened on a 90% aisle that was pretty well stocked, a rare thing for sure.

I picked up this cute chess and checkers board game set for less than $3.  I actually ended up giving it to my husband as one of his birthday presents.  We really enjoy playing board games every once in a while and didn't have a chess or checkers set.  

I picked up this metal caddy for less than $2 and have been using it to store cleaning supplies.  

Lots of space and sturdy, for less than $2, you can't beat it! 

I actually can't remember how much this guy was but it couldn't have been more than $2.  I plan on saving this one for a gift.  

Another one I don't remember the price to but we were out of straws and I figured it would be less than $1 so I went with it. 

Totally random find but one I have found myself in need of for a while.  This grinder was around $3 and it works great!  Perfect for those fancy coffee beans.  

I picked up 10 of these plates for .29 cents each!  Y'all you can't beat that!!  
My favorite find was this Hearth and Hand metallic mug.  It is the prettiest robin's egg blue and just the right size.  It was less than $1!!

I picked up these denim shorts for $2!  Super comfy and you can't beat that price!

I have been eyeing these shoes for quite a while, I love the edgy western vibe.  They were $3 and I'm obsessed with them!!

This guy was $1, perfect to stock up for Christmas.  My husband is all about the Christmas tree smell in our house around the holidays.  

I'm a fan of diffusers, we have one in our bedroom and I love the easiness of having a nice scent without having to worry about unplugging or blowing anything out, plus it was less than $1!

I'd say I had a pretty good haul, so many good deals!

1 comment :

  1. These are all really good finds. Good job! Wish we had a Dirt Cheap!

    ReplyDelete