SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, June 17, 2019

Instagram Roundup

 
Y'all my blogging game has been seriously slacking lately...here's to hopefully getting back in the game.   Things have been pretty busy but no excuses, just haven't been feeling the
Starting with an instagram weekly roundup:

This look has me craving a tropical vacation for sure.
You're in luck, this top is on sale, shop it here.

Would you believe me if I told you I picked this cute little sign up at the Dollar Tree???
They had so many cute farmhouse inspired decor items, I definitely picked up a few.

One of my favorite dresses is restocked!!  Don't miss out on this one!  Shop it here.

 I had my very first visit to Texas this month for the Dallas Apparel Market.  I only saw a little bit but we did eat at this really cute restaurant with a ferris wheel in the back, how cool is that?  If you are in Dallas, give Ferris Wheeler's a go.

These rhinestone sandals are one of my favorite recent purchases!  I wear them a couple times a week and they are so comfy!  Perfect for adding a little glitz to any look.
Shop the post:


Alright guys one post down, here's to staying on track and keeping this up ;)

Let me know what you want to see in the future!!

No comments :

Post a Comment