SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 31, 2019

Look for Less: Woven Mules


These are some of my very favorite blog posts to write as well as read, I'm all for a good dupe!
 I've got a couple dupe posts coming up so make sure you stick around!!

I have seen so many bloggers post pictures of these Sam Edelman woven mules and they are so chic...they are also $100.  While looking through Walmart I found a pretty close dupe for almost 90% off!!

Sam Edelman Clara Woven Mule $100: Obviously the quality of this pair is better, real leather and delicate woven detailing, but the price is way more than I am willing to pay. 

Big Buddha Woven Mule $15: These shoes are such a great dupe!  Get the chic woven look for WAY less!!

  What cute dupes have you found lately?  Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment