SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 13, 2019

Instagram Roundup

 
Y'all it's been a while...no excuse life just got a little busy and blogging definitely got set on the back burner.  I have some exciting things that I can't wait to share with you all!  If you are following on instagram you already have  a sneak peek at the fun.  Here's a recap of the week (and more) from instagram:

One BIG thing this month was a work trip to Disney!!  I can't wait to share more about it!  We stayed at Art of Animation and had so much fun exploring all the magical details.  Like this romper, catch it coming soon on Madison and Mallory!

Another big thing that I haven't talked about is my short hair!!  I cut off about 7 inches and y'all I'm into it. 
Shop my jacket here.

I have been wanting to try Frutta Bowls forever and they did not disappoint!!  I got the frutella bowl and Oh My Goodness it was delicious!!  

I wore this super cute polka dot maxi and new sandals (both from Madison and Mallory) for my Easter #ootd.  Polka dots are a thing y'all, so many other people caught on to the polka dot memo for church ;)
The Disney crew!  Such a fun trip, we worked hard but had no shortage in the Disney memories and fun made.

The trip was to promote a new super fun collection for Madison and Mallory.  Y'all the pieces are too cute!!

How pretty is this dress??  This might be one of my favorite shots.

Got my purple wall pic ;) If you only knew how many jumps this one took...
 
 Believe it or not this was my first Starbucks drink from Disney, how cute are those cups???

 I was so excited to see Toy Story Land and it did not disappoint.  The details are so cute!!  Also slinky dog is pretty awesome.

I love espadrille details in the spring and summer, how cute are these slip-ons??  Super comfy and excellent quality.  Pick up a pair for yourself here and use code ERIN20 for 20% off!

My husband and I both LOVE the Eli Young Band.  When I found out they were performing close by I knew we had to go.  I ended up surprising Kyle for an early birthday present and it was such a great show!!

We were pretty much front row to one of our favorites and we loved every minute of it!!

Last thing I wanted to share this gorgeous necklace, and more so the brand behind it.  Erin Pelicano creates the most beautiful, meaningful pieces that make the perfect gifts!  Check her out here.

That's all for now, I've got quite a few posts coming soon so make sure to check back and follow me on instagram if you aren't already!!




No comments :

Post a Comment