SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

I LOVE these shoes!

I don't know how I ended up with so many shoes but I wanted to share them with you. 

Leopard slip-on sneakers: I have been looking for a pair of leopard sneakers forever and finally found these.  They are super comfy (think walking on a pillow) and the leopard is a really good print.  They are sold out on the site but coming back SOON!!

Studded buckle slides: I'm loving the western trend going on in shoes lately!  These studded buckle sandals are right up my alley.  They are really comfy and perfect for pairing with everything!

Jude espadrille slip-ons: I love espadrilles for spring and summer.  These slip-ons are pefect for everyday.  They are super comfy and soft and feature BearPaw's signature Never-Wet technology so you don't have to worry about these shoes getting ruined.  P.S. use my code ERIN20 for 20% off your purchase!!

Holographic buckle slides: I actually got these shoes for Christmas and am just now getting to break them out.  I love the subtle metallic print and they are so comfy!  Perfect everyday sandal. 

Star metallic snake sneakers: These shoes are my new favorites!!  They give me Golden Goose vibes but so much cheaper!  I love the snake print and subtle metallic detailing.  They also have just a slight wedge that makes them super flattering.

Rhinestone slide sandals: I have wanted these sandals since Target brought them out last year.  I passed on them then but when they brought them back I knew I had to pick them up.  I was afraid the rhinestones would be too dressy and I wouldn't get a lot of wear out of them.  So wrong, I have been pairing these with everything.  I wear them to work, church and running around town.  So cute and so comfy!! 

What are your favorite spring and summer shoes of the moment?

No comments :

Post a Comment