SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 24, 2019

Friday Favorites


Back on that Friday Favorites grind, I love sharing my favorites!  Hope y'all enjoy seeing what I have been loving as much as I enjoy talking about them.

Checkered wallet: No I haven't gone crazy and spent hundreds of dollars on a wallet...this guy is less than $20!!!  I have been using it for a while and am a big fan.  The quality is great and it is such a great dupe for the designer version.  They also have different color options, don't miss out on this one!

Tenille Arts and Tyler Braden: New music!!  My husband and I went to a concert last week and Tyler Braden was the opener.  He is super talented and has such a great voice.  He only has three songs on spotify right now but I'm a fan of all three.  I also recently discovered Tenille Arts and LOVE her voice!  Easy to listen to and she has some really great songs, my favorite of the moment is "Raindrops, Dirt Roads" and "Run Out of You".

Agent Carter: We recently saw Avengers End Game and I needed more Marvel in my life.  I have been wanting to watch this show for a while and I finally jumped in.  I'm a big fan!!  Peggy Carter is Awesome!  I love the time period clothing, hair and setting.  The story line is great and I love seeing Avenger tidbits in it.  It's girl power without bashing boys.  Everyone is great!

Folger's Breakfast Blend: I like to try out different coffee blends every once in a while, this is my new favorite.  It has a great flavor but no bitterness.  It pairs really well with my coconut creamer of choice.  I'm a fan!

St. Moriz Self Tanner: I needed a self tanner to use for Disney and I decided to give this one a try.  Y'all know I am a pale red head and I got the dark shade.  I was really nervous that it was going to turn me orange or super dark.  It was really great, not overly dark and stayed relatively well.  I used the mitt and it was really helpful for getting an even layer.  If you have never used a mitt to tan before I HIGHLY recommend it.  


Shop the Post:


No comments :

Post a Comment