SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 20, 2019

Instagram Roundup

 
Trying to stay on the grind here.  We had a really exciting week at work and then a relaxing weekend at home.  Have a few trips planned in the near future and my husband's birthday is coming up super soon.  Make sure you follow along for all the insight.
Here's my instagram weekly recap:

How cute is this polka dot Minnie bow backpack?  It was perfect for toting ALL my park essentials.

Shop the post:



I picked up this cute mug on my last trip to Disney and it's my new favorite!!  I have been wanting to pick up a Disney World mug for a while now I just hadn't found one I loved and that wasn't too pricey.  This one was less than $15 and has all the parks on it!  I love it!

I'm sure you saw all about it in my last post butI'm going to talk about it anyway.  The boutique I work for launched a really awesome collection call Summer Dreamers.  We went to Disney to shoot the pieces and I love how they all turned out!
Like this look?  Shop the top here and the shorts here.

We worked hard on our Disney trip but we managed to fit some fun in there ;).
Like the ears?  Shop Pixie Made on etsy

Y'all this romper is SO comfy!!  Don't miss out on this one!!  Believe it or not before this trip I had worn a romper maybe twice.  I'm not scared of them like I was, I have found some that I love!!
Shop the romper here!

I can't get enough of the polka dot trend, anyone else feel me??  So stinking cute!  This dress is so flattering with a wrap fit and flirty ruffle detail.
Pick it up here.  Also that necklace is GORGEOUS, shop it here.

Love when I get sweet notes from my snacks...;)

Looking for the perfect, comfy summer dress???  This ruffle hem one is super soft and so comfy!!  
Dress it down with a pair of sneakers or easily dress it up with sandals or wedges and some jewelry.
Shop it here.

That's my recap, if you aren't following me on instagram check me out!

No comments :

Post a Comment