SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Front row for the Eli Young Band

My husband's birthday is this month and I surprised him with tickets to see Eli Young!  Before we were married I surprised him with an Eli Young band concert so when I heard they were coming to town I knew we HAD to go!

I have been an Eli Young Band fan since high school and when Kyle and I were dating in college we would listen to Eli Young in the car.  I have really great memories of their songs and it is just good music.

 This venue is standing room so we got there pretty early and y'all we were pretty much front row!  When Mike Eli was reaching out I touched his hand (no big deal..)


They were great, played all the hits and more.  Such a great time seeing a band that Kyle and I both love and share together.

1 comment :