SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 27, 2019

Instagram Roundup

 
These weeks are flying by!!  I can't believe this is the last week in May! 

 This picture is actually from last year but I really liked it so I posted it.  This is actually a little pond area on the road up to our Bass Pro shop, yeah it is really cool.

 Pardon my blindingly white legs...I'll self tan at some point.  How cute is this snake dress from Madison and Mallory??  It's sold out at the moment but more are on the way!!  Also these espadrille sneakers are a new favorite, so comfy and cute!  Shop them here and use code ERIN20 for 20% off!

Somehow or another I wound up with all these new shoes...I think I have a problem ;)  If you didn't see my blog post on my favorite spring/summer shoes check it out here.

This look is giving me all the tropical feels, makes me want a vacation.  How perfect is this top for summer??  So cute, shop it here.

If you aren't following me on instagram, check me out here!  Let me know you came from the blog!

No comments :

Post a Comment