SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, May 17, 2019

Disney Trip: Madison + Mallory Summer Dreamers

If you've been following along for a while you know I love Disney.  I've been pretty blessed to be able to go quite a few times in the past year and I am so thankful.  The boutique I work for (Madison and Mallory) is doing an awesome collection with Disney inspired pieces, of course that meant we made a Disney trip to get some shots.
Here's a sneak peek at some pieces from the collection as well as just some shots from the trip.
Y'all it was hard work getting pictures this cute ;)

The options range from casual park apparel tees to dressy options.  SO.MUCH.CUTE.STUFF!!!





How cute is this romper??  It is super soft and crazy comfy.  I'm not one to pick a romper but I wore quite a few on this trip and I'm a fan.

This dress was my husband's favorite for sure.  I love the boho vibes and the pattern, super comfy too!

Yep I'm in another romper, the colors on this one are gorgeous!!
p.s. if you like these ears (and most of the other ones) check out Pixie Made Ears!

I loved this look, so classic Disney.  Also Disney tip, if you have never checked out the hub grass it's a great place to relax, eat and take a few pictures. 

We made a trip over to the Polynesian resort and y'all it just might be my favorite.  It was GORGEOUS!!  Everyone was super nice and it felt like a tropical getaway.  Speaking of tropical these pants are perfect for your next vacay.  

This is the Polynesian lobby, this place was so pretty!! 

There is a beach and everything in the back and they give you leis, it was such a fun resort.

One of my favorite looks, I love the vintage feel of this one and Hollywood Studios was the perfect backdrop.

Hopefully you can't tell in this picture but I ended up catching the Disney crud my last day there.  Nothing too crazy just a cold that knocked me down.  I still Disneyed but y'all I took at least 3 naps that day (one in the Muppets and two sitting on the sidewalk in between photo shoots).
We stayed at Art of Animation and had so much fun exploring and finding all the accents throughout. 

The Flower & Garden festival was going on while we were at Epcot so lots of new food and topiaries were around.  This Miss Piggy one was my favorite! 

I finally got to see the new Toy Story Land.  It was adorable!!  So many cute details and both new rides were great, slinky dog is so much fun!!!

No matter how many times you have seen it, the fireworks and projection show never get old.


I got to see the Star Wars firework show at Hollywood Studios for the first time and LOVED it!!  If you didn't know I'm a big Star Wars nerd ;)



Another great Disney trip for the books!  Also the Summer Dreamers collection goes live TODAY at 11:00AM CST.  Go check it out at Madison and Mallory to get the styles shown above and SO MUCH MORE!!!  It's such a fun collection, I know y'all are gonna LOVE it!!

Let me know your favorite piece from the collection and what you end up snagging!

No comments :

Post a Comment