SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Target Smartly Cleaning Products Review

Y'all I have heard about this coveted cleaner from Target that smells like Anthropologie.  My Target was sold out FOREVER but I finally managed to get my hands on it and some other Smartly products.


I'm not going to say that it has knocked my socks off but it is a decent cleaner.  It smells good but just citrusy, nothing crazy delicious just nice.  I have been using it to clean my kitchen and it does make everything smell nice and fresh.

I also picked up these Smatly hand soaps in three different scents.  Nothing too crazy, just good hand soap.

Overall for the price the products are nice, they have a good smell payoff and they do their job.  If you have been wondering about them I say go pick them up.

Have you used this brand?  What did you think, also what has been your favorite scent?

3 comments :

  1. I haven't heard of this brand, but it seems like one I should check out - thanks for sharing!
    -Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only is it great for cooking in the kitchen, it can be used to bake delicious cookies as well. The Ninja Electric Grill is a fantastic option for families, restaurants, or individuals looking for a convenient alternative to traditional grilling. If you want to know more about electrical appliances, you can find its details on household-utilities.com.

    ReplyDelete