SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 15, 2019

Instagram Roundup

 
This week has flown by, busy at work and busy at home.  Makes the week go by so fast.  I've got a really fun trip coming super soon, so stay tuned for more information on that!

This post is old, but my instagram game has been slacking a little bit.  I am always down for leggings and a comfy sweater!  I'm feeling the spring weather we have been having but I definitely miss leggings and comfy cozy layers.

Shop the post:


Walking through the week...
This pic was from our trip to New Orleans, so hot but really fun!

Shop the post:


You bet we have another Las Vegas picture for the week...I can't stop posting.  In case you missed the trip recap, check it out here.

Shop the Post:


You all loved these bow mules on my instagram, in case you missed my blog post with more details check it out here.  These cute bow mules are a great dupe for an Ugg pair but for $12!!

Shop the Post:


Smiling for comfy clothes!  I have talked about them before but in case you missed it, I'm talking about the brand Peach.  They offer so many cute athleisure type clothing items that are so comfy and super high quality.  This mesh top is from them and I love it for warmer weather.

If you aren't following me on instagram, check me out here.

No comments :

Post a Comment