SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 8, 2019

Instagram Roundup

 
I have been super MIA lately with social media lately.  I haven't posted on here in a while and I haven't posted on instagram...I guess I just needed a break.
Getting back on track, here is my instagram roundup from a couple of weeks ago:

Not done with Vegas pictures...I mean how could I not post them??

I couldn't find these sweaters online but head to your Walmart to see if they still have these cute graphic sweaters!  So perfect for spring!

I haven't been on instagram in so long these picture is from the Bachelor finale...yep.  Also who is excited about the new bachelorette Hannah??

I just like to post pictures of my coffee ok.  I love the hazelnut iced coffee from Dunkin, what's your go-to Dunkin order?

Dollar Tree has my heart for sure, y'all you never know what you are going to find there.  My last trip I picked up these farmhouse finds.  Check out my blog post coming soon to see more!

Y'all I'm gonna try and be more regular in my posts, if you aren't following me on instagram check me out here.

No comments :

Post a Comment