SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Dollar Tree Haul: Farmhouse Decor and More!!

Y'all the Dollar Tree is my jam!  So many treasures for an amazing price!  My most recent trip I stocked up on some cute farmhouse pieces:


I picked up this Faith canvas print.  This is really pretty and would be at least $10 at other stores.

I also found this cute printed tea towel.  They had this salt and pepper one, a whisk and one with a mixer.  So stinking cute!

I also picked up this dish rack that I have been using as a pot lid holder in my cabinet and y'all its my new favorite!!

Let me know what you have found at the Dollar Tree!

1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness I can't believe you found that stuff at the Dollar Tree! The hand towel is super adorable :) I love buying cards at the Dollar Tree because they are affordable and super cute.
    -Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete