SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 21, 2019

Friday Favorites


Back with a Friday favorites!  These are the things I have been obsessed with lately and wanted to share them with you so you can share the obsession.

Twisted Cable Bracelet: I'm all about a good designer dupe, this twisted x cable bracelet is a new favorite for sure!  I love the look of the Yurman bracelets but that price is crazy high, these bracelets are $20 and I'm obsessed!  They feel great and fit my wrist really well.

Blame it on my roots top: If I can wear my boots I'm a happy girl.  I love my cowgirl boots.  As soon as I saw this top I knew I had to have it!  This color is so cute and the fit is great.  Super comfy and perfect for showing off my country side. 

Metallic snake sneakers: Meet my new favorite sneakers!!  I have been really enjoying the trendy Golden Goose inspired sneakers going around.  These have the cutest metallic snake print and just a little bit of sparkle.  They are really comfy and I have been pretty much living in them!  Don't miss out on these guys!

Rose lip gloss: I just picked up this gloss a few days ago and I am already in LOVE!!  I heard that it was a dupe for the FENTY Gloss Bomb so I really wanted to try it out.  It was on sale at Walgreens so I decided to pick it up.  Y'all this stuff feels amazing!!  It gives your lips a healthy, pretty glow but its not sticky at all.  

Better Call Saul: We recently finished Breaking Bad and needed another show so we started this one.  If you are a fan of Breaking Bad give this one a try.  It has the same style but more of a drama, not quite as harsh and intense as Breaking Bad.  I am really enjoying the exploration of characters from Breaking Bad that I liked, Saul being top. 

There's my weekly favorites, let me know what you have been loving! 

No comments :

Post a Comment