SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Styling Graphic Tees: Western Chic Take

Y'all know I am a country music lover, I love old country and new country.  It is most definitely my music of choice.  I stumbled on these awesome graphic tees from Cut from the Heart on etsy and fell in LOVE!!  I love a graphic tee, easy to wear, cute and still comfy.  I thought I would share how I styled these tees, with a little western flair.  These looks are definitely my style for day to day but they would also be really cute for a country concert or county fair.

This top might be my favorite, first of all it's funny, second I love the vintage graphic.  I love pairing a graphic tee with a colorful kimono to add a little boho vibe.  These fringe tassel sandals add that western touch.  



With the guitar print I wanted to go a little more edgy.  I added these western buckle sandals and one of my favorite turquoise fringe necklaces from Montana Silversmith.  

I also threw on a fun western printed belt for a little extra detail. 

Complete George Strait junkie here!  I love the print on this one!  I paired it with my favorite squash blossom necklace, tassel sandals and my vintage cowboy boot Dooney and Bourke.
 

How cute is this purse??  I wanted it for years and found it on poshmark for a crazy steal.  So cute for a concert or fair.

Representing the main men of country music right here.  Paired once again with a kimono, my fringe sandals and my mini squash blossom necklace.



Styling posts are a little new for me but I really enjoyed styling these shirts.  Let me know what you think and which look was your favorite!!

Shop the post:


2 comments :

  1. I love all of these! What cute tops and the turquoise accents! Great style!

    ReplyDelete