SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, January 20, 2019

20% OFF Stila Cosmetics!! Eyeshadow Palettes for $15.20!!

I don't normally post on a Sunday but this deal was too good not to share.  I have been eyeing the Stila Eyes are the Window Palettes for years but just never pulled the trigger.  I got an update that Stila was having 20% off their whole website and free shipping.  The palettes are already on MAJOR sale at $19, with 20% off they drop to less than $16!!  Such an amazing deal as these were originally $49!  I picked up the Spirit one and can't wait to use it! 
There are so many other great Stila products to get on deal: the eyeliner is amazing, I have the matte lip in Perla and love it, so many options! 

Let me know if you pick up anything and what your favorite products are!



No comments :

Post a Comment