SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Thrift Haul!

Yes to another thrifting haul!  New year, same me.


I had been eyeing this jacket at the thrift store for weeks and finally got it on a 50% off sale.  I think I ended up paying around $5 or $6.  It is so cozy and really heavy duty.  It is my new favorite cold weather jacket.


I have really been loving the blazer trend that is going on.  This pretty blush one was too good to pass up, and it was only $2.  Picture it with a pretty tank underneath or edge it up with a graphic tee.


I've never met a floral I didn't like.  This satiny floral kimono is the perfect layering piece.  It was around $2 and I couldn't pass it up.


How pretty is the lace detailing on this top and those sleeves...y'all this top was 99 cents.  I couldn't put it in my cart fast enough.  It gives me major Free People vibes.


Plaid is always a classic pick and this olive color is my favorite.  This top was $2 and I can't wait to layer it under a vest or sweater.


Ooops I bought another blazer...this one was around $2 as well and it had the prettiest blush plaid pattern.


Cozy leopard for less than $1...sign me up!  This leopard sweatshirt is perfect for throwing on yet still looking cute.  Those rhinestones on the shoulder yeah I definitely took those off.


This drapey sweatshirt blazer cardigan is the perfect way to stay comfy but still look put together.  Also if you can't tell I really like olive.  I think this one was around $2.


Also if you can't tell I quite like leopard, it's totally a neutral right?  These were $4.99 (I can't remember if they were half off or not).  They are real suede and leather and feel amazing!

Have you been thrifting lately?  Let me know what you have found below. 

2 comments :

  1. I really love the very first jacket you found! It looks warm & comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - it looks like you found some amazing pieces! I think the plaid shirt is my fave of the haul (as I would definitely wear something like that myself). Thanks for sharing!
    -Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete