SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 14, 2019

Instagram Roundup

Here we are halfway through January and I'm already slacking on blog posts.  I have posts I am excited about this year but I am feeling a little bit of a rut.  Working through it but bear with me!

Here's my instagram roundup from a few weeks:

This gorgeous lighted tree at Biltmore was my favorite!!  Check out more on our trip here
Shop the post:


Christmas at Biltmore was BEAUTIFUL!!  So many trees and lights everywhere.  This gingerbread was the icing on the cake...yes I did just do that ;)

I'm still not done posting pictures from our Biltmore trip, the lights were so magical!

New year but the same God.  So comforting to know that He is always the same.  He has made us new, the old is passed away and the new is here.  Thankful for His love and forgiveness.

And yet another picture from Biltmore.  Y'all we just had such a great time!  I'm so blessed with this guy here, he's my best friend and my favorite person to be around.  Marriage isn't always easy, but it is always worth it.  When you find the right one you just know, trust me.

I followed the crowd and did my #bestnine

Walmart shoes for the win.  These were a super clearance find and I'm into them.
Shop the post:


Leopard is always a win in my book.  Also this necklace is one of my favorites from Madison and Mallory.
Shop the post:


These druzy hoops are my new favorite!  They look just like Kendra Scott but they are $15 from Madison and Mallory!!  Pick up a pair here.

My goal is more regular posts so instagram posts aren't a mile long.  If you aren't following me on instagram, check me out here.  It's a great way to see what's going on in my life.

No comments :

Post a Comment