SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 7, 2019

What I Got for Christmas 2018


Continuing the tradition of what I got for Christmas, I love seeing what everyone gets for Christmas.

Nude Eyeshadow palette: This eyeshadow palette is less than $5 and its a good one.  I love the nude colors and the pigmentation is great!

Aztec Pullover: I've been into comfy pullovers lately and I loved the subtle western vibe of this one.

Planner: I always love getting a planner for Christmas, perfect for getting organized for the new year.  I wanted a slightly larger one this year and this one if perfect!

Mauve Slip-On Sneakers: I am a big fan of slip on sneakers, I have had my eye on a mauve pair for so long and I finally got my hands on some!  These have memory foam and are a sueded material.

Knot Ring: My husband got this one for me and I LOVE it!!  It is so dainty and simple and I love the silver and gold combo.  The knot is connected together and I love the symbol of the knot.

Gift Cards: Can you really go wrong with gift cards??  

Duck Boots: I got a pair of duck boots and these are super cozy.  They are lined and perfect for winter.

Cross Hoops: These hoops are so dainty and perfect for everyday.  I now have a silver pair and a gold.

Leopard Beanie: my sister surprised me with this one and I am obsessed with it!!  Leopard and olive together in a cozy beanie!

Camo Pullover: Another cozy pullover, this one is camo and I'm loving it.

Ring Backpack: I have had my eye on this one for a while and my sweet husband picked it up for me.  I love that you can wear it as a backpack or crossbody.  The quality is good and its a great dupe.

Plaid Gloves: I lost my favorite pair of gloves earlier this year so these were a great replacement.  I love the plaid, they are super cozy and have touch compatibility.

Nicholas Sparks Every Breath: I love getting a new book for Christmas, you can start the year off with a good read.  I am a fan of Nicholas Sparks and am really excited to start this one! 

Tennis Shoes: My husband picked up these cute tennis shoes for me and I LOVE them!  They are super comfy and very slim and look really chic.  I am loving the olive color, a little bit different than your basic neutrals.  I can't wait to style them!

Carhartt Vest: Y'all I got my Carhartt vest!!  My husband is super sweet and picked it out for me.  I got the dark brown color and I think it is going to be perfect for pairing with so many things.  It is super cozy and really comfy!  I know it is something I will have for years!

What did you get for Christmas?

No comments :

Post a Comment