SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 21, 2019

Instagram Roundup



Another week, another instagram roundup.  This past week was pretty crazy: concerts, The Bachelor, a Sunday School get together and more kept me pretty busy.

SEEK is my word of the year for 2019.  This year I am seeking to follow God this year, put Him first and seek His will for my life.  Check out my blog post here to see more. 

 The mountains are calling and I must go.  I love getting back to the mountains, there really is nothing like them.  This view was taken on the patio at the Biltmore house on our trip over Christmas.

 This past Monday I got talked into a Jesse McCartney concert.  Of course I know who Jesse McCartney is but I definitely couldn't name more than 3 songs...
I was really glad I went, he was really cute and I have added a few songs to my daily playlist.

Concerts (and work) are better with friends ;)

I hope you all have a great week!  If you aren't following me on instagram, check me out here!

No comments :

Post a Comment